Tuesday, January 1, 2013

How to Have a Good Life


January is a time for resolutions.  
Eat healthier food, get more exercise, finally finish the projects that have been started... you know the drill.  We all do.  And by February most people have reverted back to living life the same way they did in December. 

I love the quote above for its simple advice on how to have a good life--something that I think we all want.  It isn't attained by a long list of strict resolutions made on January first, but by consciously focusing on what you want out of this life and how to get it. 
A good life doesn't look the same for everyone, but for me it's about the advice in this quote.

Happy 2013 to all!
Here's hoping that it's filled with happiness, health, peace and love.

1 comment:

  1. I love that quote - and I am with you on the resolutions :) I set new resolutions each week when I write my lists out!

    cheers to a beautiful 2013!!

    ReplyDelete