Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Portland Gardens: Japanese & Rhododendron

We were blessed with some unseasonably beautiful weather last month.
I left Ryan alone with his studies and visited some of Portland's beautiful gardens with my parents.  

 {Japanese Gardens}
 

  {Rhododendron Garden}



It's getting to be my favorite time of year in the pacific northwest, where the skies are clear and the rain gives us a break for a couple of months.  This allows plenty of time for long walks, picnics, boat rides, and weekend getaways.  I'm currently compiling my summer to-do list and am planning local excursions and events to make up for the summers we were away in Asia.  

It feels really good to be home.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! ryan missed out! i can't believe i've lived in portland so long and have never been. i'll have to check it out this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete