Sunday, September 29, 2013

Go Ducks! And College Reminiscing

Duck football season is here!  For the first time in four years, Ryan and I are back home in the great state of Oregon during the most exciting sports season of the year.  While in Asia we watched the Ducks streaming on our laptops, on our iPod touch, and in one desperate pinch--from my parents' TV, pushed up to their computer over skype.  

This year we made the drive to Eugene for the Ducks' opening game.  We were finally there, live and in person at the infamous Autzen Stadium.  
I went with five college girlfriends, and Ryan sat with his dad.

Tailgating with my girls was as fun as ever.  
Even when we couldn't find our spot and had to make cocktails under a tree...

I think this was supposed to be twerking.

After the game we spent some time touring campus, reminiscing about the years where we formed the friendships we still have today.

Love Eugene, and love my Ducks.  So excited for our next Eugene trip for Homecoming Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment