Sunday, May 8, 2011

Food, Friends and Family on Mother's Day Weekend

Looking back on Friday and Saturday, I realize I ate too much food and consumed a few too many cocktails.  I may have forgotten that I'm not twenty-one anymore.  Oops.  Oh well.  I was lucky enough to see many great friends and rediscover some of my favorite hometown restaurants and bars.  Ryan and I were also introduced to a cute new place for happy hour.  And another for late night pizza!


Today Ryan and I spent the morning with my parents, grandparents, aunt and uncle enjoying bagels, eggs and fresh coffee.  Unfortunately I was too busy catching up with everyone to take any pictures.  Except this one.  A tea set brought to mom all the way from Korea.


Later the two of us skyped with Ryan's mom and enjoyed a sunny afternoon grilling salmon on the river with my best friend.  It was a great weekend.

To my mom, sister, mother-in-laws, and all the other wonderful mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day to you. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment