Thursday, July 26, 2012

August


Time is flying by.  

Lately the weeks seem to pick up speed without me even noticing.  It seems that one minute I'm reluctantly getting out of bed Monday morning, and the next thing I know I'm leaving work on Thursday evening.  We've been busy lately, (though I have come to hate the word busy) with school events, dinners with friends and extra classes occupying every evening. 

We have so much to look forward to in August, which will be our last full month living in Busan.  We are celebrating three years of marriage in Korea's tropical Jeju Island.  I am turning 28 and don't plan to spend that day on an airplane like I did my 27th.  AND my best friend in this world is coming to visit us!  I am overwhelmed with joy when I think about Erin being here in Korea where she was born and experiencing the culture and country where we've lived for nearly two years.  

Yep, August us going to be an amazing month.

In the meantime I'm going to savor the last few days of July.  Our days here are numbered and we plan to enjoy them to the fullest.  We're leaving early tomorrow for camping on Korea's west coast.  On the weekend's agenda: reuniting with two great friends from our first year in Korea, swimming in the ocean and relaxing completely.  

Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment