Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Four-Year-Old Gangnam Style

Yesterday was our last day of work.  We are now officially unemployed. :)  

There are tons of stories, photos (and tears) from our last day, but not much time now.  
We are off to the Philippines this evening (!) and have to be put the final touches on packing, cleaning and pedicuring.  
For now I leave you with this: My favorite class, whom I've taught every day since last September, serenading me with Gangnam Style.  
 

Ok, now I'm crying again, but smiling at the same time.  
I guess that's the thing about change.

2 comments:

  1. Awe, congratulations Norah! Being unemployed must be sooo freeing and exciting! :) Have the BEST time the next couple months! We're all jealous of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jill! I hope you and Aaron enjoy fall in Korea. I will miss the perfect weather and gorgeous scenery. We were so glad to meet you and can't wait to see pics!

      Delete