Monday, January 10, 2011

Let's Go Ducks!

Today (January 10th at home) our Ducks will play in the biggest game in college football.  Bigger than any Civil War, even bigger than the Rose Bowl we were so pumped for last year.  The Ducks are in Glendale Arizona, ready to become National Champions.  

I dreamt about it last night, I’ve been thinking about it since mid October.  Now let’s make it a reality.  Oh, and if anyone happens to have two extra tickets, along with plane fare from Asia to the US, we'll be happy to take them off you hands.  Until then we'll be here, still rooting for our Ducks.  Let's Win the Day!

1 comment:

  1. I was going to write a nice comment about how happy I would be to answer any questions about Taiwan you have... but now that I see you are duck fans I may have to reconsider :) Just kidding, I'll try not to hold it against you! I have added your blog to my feed and have been enjoying your posts! Feel free to drop me a line - ae[dot]osullivan[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete