Tuesday, June 7, 2011

We ♥ Weekends

There is something about the weekend.  Saturday and Sunday present the perfect time to catch up on sleep, take long walks, relish good company and enjoy some down time.

Our last two weekends have been full of family, friends and sunshine.  Yes, the sun has finally made an appearance in Oregon.  Saturday was downright hot!  Ryan and I celebrated the weather by entertaining friends on my grandparents' deck; grilling and talking, taking full advantage of (dare I say) the beginning of summer.  We also went for a perfect hike in the Columbia Gorge and found our new favorite spot for fro-yo.  

The weekend before last was Memorial Day, which meant a birthday celebration, two more barbecues, time spent with other great friends, and the company of my family.  Here are a few snapshots from the past two weekends.  We hope yours were great as well.


































Can't wait for next weekend. :)

2 comments:

  1. I've been DYING to try Nector! I think this is a sign that I NEED to try it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You appear to live in the Garden of Eden
    where they serve really good looking burgers!

    ReplyDelete