Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Kind of Holiday

National Margarita Day in the US?!  Um, how have I never heard of this before? 

 Since I am a glutton for punishment, I still subscribe to facebook updates from ¿Por Que No?, the most delicious Mexican restaurant in Portland, and they alerted me to the holiday this morning.

Since we currently live in the land of no limes, it's impossible to get a margarita at a bar here that is actually a margarita.  NO, lemons are not a suitable substitute. 
 
 Luckily we've found lime juice and a sweet lime syrup that go pretty well with our agave tequila so we can make at-home margs.
Thank you, Costco.

Oh how I wish I were sipping one of these at the moment instead of preparing for work.
image

What, is 8 am too early for a cocktail...?  

No comments:

Post a Comment