Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Summer Nights: Rooftop Wine and BBQ

One of my favorite things about summer is sitting outside with a cool glass of wine and watching the sun set.  The weekend before last I got to do just that, in the company of many of the first friends we made when we first came here two and a half years ago, all reunited on a rooftop. 

"Wine bar" as it's fondly called was discovered the weekend Ryan went away and I did some exploring with a friend.  She introduced me to this gem with its amazing view and delicious wine.  I never want to leave when I go there.



Later that night we moved on to dinner, one of my new favorites discovered in June: barbecued clams.  The delicious clams were accompanied by scallops and huge prawns, all grilled and meant to be dipped in a delicious broth of spicy peppers and garlic.  The beer and soju were flowing nicely as well.
 


By the end of the night things got a little weird... In a good way of course.

Is it really mid-August? 
I don't want the long sweet days of summer to end.  Here's hoping the last few weeks will be just as nice as these have been.

1 comment: