Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Big 2-8

Birthday week is here!  The last few days have been filled with good food, yummy drinks and time with some of my favorite people in the world.

Sunday was Italian dinner at a delicious (even by American standards) Italian joint hidden down an alley in Busan's busiest area.  Pre-dinner drinks with my best friend and hubby made me feel so lucky.  It felt like home.

Yesterday I got a special skype call from family where these babies wished me a happy birthday between peek-a-boos.

At school my favorite elementary class drew cards and a cake on the board just for me.

Last night, on the official big day in the midst of Typhoon warnings and wind that hurt my ears, Ryan and I ventured to a new place for  a more casual b-day dinner of fish and chips and beer.  

It was sooo good.  The funky loft atmosphere and simple menu reminded us of a hip Portland restaurant.  Soon enough, soon enough. 
 
I'm counting my blessing this year and can't wait to see what the next year has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment