Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Weekend of Frisbee and Shopping

Last weekend, Ryan's Ultimate Frisbee league scheduled multiple games on Busan's most popular beach.  Teams from all over the country were set to participate.  I couldn't wait to cheer on Ryan's team.  Unfortunately Saturday turned out to be gray, rainy and wet, much like fall (and winter and spring) weather in Oregon.  It made me strangely homesick.

Despite the rain, I made an appearance at the beach to show my support and snap a few photos.  

It's a good thing our camera is waterproof.

Ryan quickly acknowledged that it was ridiculous for me to stay and watch his games in the torrential downpour.  

"Hang out in a coffee shop or go shopping or something," he suggested.  
So I did.  (Go shopping of course.)  
You don't have to tell me twice. 

I was so tempted to buy these!
But I resisted...... for now. 

Meanwhile, the rain finally let up and Ryan captured this pretty shot over the water.

We woke up the next day to much better weather.  Sunny skies and pleasant temps in the seventies.  Ryan was on his own as I'd made prior plans to skype with friends and family at home and later (ironically) shop with a local friend. 

We enjoyed our Sundays, separately.

Now if only I could stop thinking about those rain boots......

No comments:

Post a Comment